Thursday, February 3, 2011

Shocking!

This week we were given a new project for Geography, we have to create a leaflet to inform someone travelling to a third world country of the dangers of diseases in that country. Some of the diseases are really not nice so I'll be careful in what I choose.

In Home Ec myself and Karen made sweet and sour chicken and it actually tasted fine.. I was quite proud of it because we're really not the best cooks. And did you know, sweet and sour sauce isn't really red, you use food colouring! I was shocked, all these years I have been having sweet and sour from the Chinese and I now discover it's not red. It's supposed to be clear in colour so I suppose it's more aesthetically pleasing if it's red. I think Karen took a photo so I'll post it if she did!

No comments:

Post a Comment