Monday, October 4, 2010

Geography project :)

For geography this term, we are in groups of three and have to visit six countries between the three of us. Two of the countries have to be in the first world, two in the second world and two in the third world. I have chosen to visit China and stick to my routes by "holidaying" in Ireland!
I have always wanted to spend a few months travelling the coast of Ireland. Loads of people want to jet off to sunny places for a holiday but there's so much to do here, why would you bother going abroad?! There's a few really cool surf schools in Sligo that I'll visit on my holiday and my holiday will finish by hitting a sliotar over the crossbar in Croke Park!
I couldn't visit China without going to the Greast Wall.. I'm going to walk from the very start of the wall to the end. It will take a day or two but i will do it! Before I leave I'll learn some Martial Arts as it originated in
China.
I'm looking forward to my holidays and will report back when they're over!!

1 comment:

  1. Rebekah, do you know that the Great Wall is more than 4,000 miles long? It will take you a bit more than a day or two to walk it!!

    Mrs L

    ReplyDelete